In accordance with the provisions of article 19 of the 1978 law, the import regulations are as follows:
* Package must not weigh more than 110 pounds.
* The measurements of the boxes must not exceed, in sum, 60 inches.
* The content of this shipment must be:
Household items, personal, samples of everything that does not have regulations and its value does not exceed $ 2,000.
* If the content is samples, there should be no more than 6 units of the same reference.
* Opium, morphine, cocaine, psychotropic narcotic drugs controlled or not by the Ministry of Health.
* Medications, for being subject to Sanitary Registration and / or prior approval by Invima.
* Food, plants, live or dead animals, homeopathic substances or mixtures.
* Weapons, ammunition, war accessories, clothing for the exclusive use of the military, dangerous material.
* Chemical precursors in the elaboration of etupefa-cients, radioactive material.
* Obscene or immoral objects, war toys.
* Coins, banknotes, paper money or any other bearer securities, platinum, gold or silver, manufactured or not. Garments, jewelry and jewelry.
* Each package has an insurance included of $ 100.00 for total loss.
* If you wish, you can increase the insurance to a maximum of $ 2,000; the additional charge will be 5% of the value.
* All packages must be reviewed by the agent, since it is mandatory to see their content.